Get free access to our knowledge database
'Enhanced cleaning and disinfection
during and post COVID-19'
We work with you to create a safer, cleaner and healthy environment across your facility; whether that is a restaurant, school cafeteria, public washroom, kitchen, guest room, swimming pool, reception, lobby, staircase, laundry, office, meeting room or shopping area. Our solutions, programs and and consultancy programs are designed to elevate the quality of service, safety and care for users. Our solutions integrate products, processes, training and measurement systems to reduce risk, improve results and lower overall cost.
Our Enhanced cleaning and disinfection Plans provide cleaning measures for any business and staff to follow to ensure personal safety. They also provide an overview of Diversey’s capabilities to provide you with cleaning chemicals, TASKI machines, cleaning tools and training. We also break down a brief summary of SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus) characteristics and personal safety measures, indications for the personal safety of cleaning teams and how and what protective equipment (PPE) be used.
Fill out the form and get free access to:
- Generic guidance for PPE in a pandemic setting
- Indications to support cleaning and disinfecting operations when re-opening a facility if there is a potential risk
- Cleaning measurements needed to re-open the facility again after closure
- Easy to use wallcharts showing the critical touch point areas to be disinfected before and during opening if a potential risk exists
- Practical instruction videos on how to disinfect the crucial touchpoints
- Steps to prepare for the new normal to make your operation Corona-proof with the support of our Diversey Consulting team and our COVID-19 Operations Support Program