Caring. Protecting. Always. Clean And Trusted Environments.
We want to help you to create a safer, cleaner and healthy environment; whether that is a restaurant, school cafeteria, public washroom, kitchen, guest room, swimming pool, reception, lobby, laundry, office, meeting room or shopping area.
Our solutions integrate products, processes, training and measurement systems to reduce risk, improve results and lower overall cost.
Our guides provide cleaning measures for you and your staff to follow to ensure personal safety. They also give an overview of Diversey’s capabilities to provide you with cleaning chemicals, TASKI machines, cleaning tools and training.
You can also get information on SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus) and personal safety measures, guidance for the personal safety of cleaning teams and how and what protective equipment (PPE) should be used.
Fill out the form and get free access to:
- Generic guidance for PPE in a pandemic setting
- Indications to support cleaning and disinfecting operations when re-opening a facility if there is a potential risk
- Cleaning measurements needed to re-open the facility again after closure
- Easy to use wall charts showing the critical touch point areas to be disinfected before and during opening if a potential risk exists
- Practical cleaning instruction videos